Mikhail Yu. Tashlanov
PhD Thesis: «Composite materials for all-solid-state batteries»
Supervisor: Assistant Prof. Stanislav Fedotov
IDC committee members: Prof. Keith Stevenson, Prof. Evgeny Antipov and Assistant Prof. Stanislav Fedotov
Mikhail graduated from Novosibirsk State University in 2020 getting the specialist degree in Fundamental and Applied Chemistry. His diploma research was dedicated to the study of promising bimetallic Pd-Rh catalysts for exhaust-gas aftertreatment systems. At Skoltech Mikhail deals with the composite materials for all-solid-state batteries which are considered as a competitive alternative to Li-ion batteries in terms of safety, energy characteristics and cost.
List of papers:
- Vedyagin, A.A., Kenzhin, R.M., Tashlanov, M.Y., Stoyanovskii, V.O., Plyusnin, P.E., Shubin, Y.V., Mishakov, I.V., Kalinkin, A.V., Smirnov, M.Y., Bukhtiyarov, V.I. Synthesis and Study of Bimetallic Pd-Rh System Supported on Zirconia-Doped Alumina as a Component of Three-way Catalysts // Emission Control Science and Technology, 2019; DOI: 10.1007/s40825-019-00133-2.
- Vedyagin A.A., Kenzhin R.M., Tashlanov M.Y., Alikin E.A., Stoyanovskii V.O., Plyusnin P.E., Shubin Y.V., Mishakov I.V., Smirnov M.Y., Kalinkin A.V., Bukhtiyarov V.I. Effect of La addition on the Performance of Three-Way Catalysts Containing Palladium and Rhodium // Topics in Catalysis, 2020; DOI: 10.1007/s11244-019-01213-x.
- Vedyagin A.A., Alikin E.A., Kenzhin R.M., Tashlanov M.Y., Stoyanovskii V.O., Plyusnin P.E., Shubin Y.V., Mishakov I.V. Interaction of Pd and Rh with ZrCeYLaO2 support during thermal aging and its effect on the CO oxidation activity // Reaction Kinetics, Mechanisms and Catalysis, 2020; DOI: 10.1007/s11144-019-01704-8.
List of conferences:
- XX International Scientific and Practical Conference of Students and Young Scientists “Chemistry and Chemical Technology in the XXI Century”. Tomsk, Russia, 2019.
- XXXVI All-Russian symposium of young scientists on chemical kinetics. Moscow, Russia, March 2019.
- The XI International Conference on Chemistry for Young Scientists «Mendeleev 2019». Saint-Petersburg, Russia. September 2019