Graduated from: Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology
Research interests: Computational Fluid Mechanics; Unmanned Vehicles; Machine Learning
Thesis title: Methods for Modelling and Development of Intelligent Monitoring Platform for Aerial Robotics
Academic mobility: Technical University of Denmark (DTU), 18-26 of June 2019; TopOpt group
1. D. Shadrin, A. Menshchikov, A. Somov and M. Fedorov “Enabling Precision Agriculture through Embedded Sensing with Artificial Intelligence”, IEEE Transactions on Instrumentations and Measurements, pp. 1-10.
2. D. Shadrin, A. Menshchikov, D. Ermilov, and A. Somov, “Designing Future Precision Agriculture: Detection of Seeds Germination Using Artificial Intelligence on a Low-Power Embedded System”, IEEE Sensors Journal, pp. 1-10, doi: 10.1109/JSEN.2019.2935812.
3. Menshchikov, A. M., and Somov, A. S., “Morphing wing with compliant aileron and slat for unmanned aerial vehicles”, Physics of Fluids Journal, Vol. 31, No. 3, March 2019.
4. A. Menshchikov. “Development of Adaptive Wing with Double Hinge Aileron for Unmanned Aerial Vehicles”, Austrian Journal of Natural and Technical Science, pp. 150-159, Jun. 2018
5. A. Menshchikov, I. Dranitsky, D. Ermilov, L. Kupchenko, M. Panov, A. Somov and M. Fedorov. “Data-Driven Body-Machine Interface for Drone Intuitive Control through Voice and Gestures”, IECON 2019 – 45th Annual Conference of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society (IES), Lisbon, Portugal, October 14-17, 2019.
6. V. Prutyanov, N. Melentev, D. Lopatkin, A. Menshchikov and A. Somov. “Developing IoT Devices Empowered by Artificial Intelligence: Experimental Study”, 2019 Global IoT Summit (GIoTS).
7. A. Menshchikov and A. Somov, “Mixed Reality Glasses: Low-Power IoT System for Digital Augmentation of Video Stream in Visual Recognition Applications”, 13th IEEE International Symposium on Industrial Embedded Systems, Graz, Austria, June 06 – 08, 2018.
Submitted: 1. A. Menshchikov, D. Shadrin, S. Sosnin, E. Tsykunov, V. Prutyanov, D. Lopatkin, E. Iakovlev, A. Somov “Fighting Against Hogweed in Real-time: Airborne Platform Empowered by Deep Learning”, Computers and Electronics in Agriculture.
1. A. Menshchikov, I. Dranitsky, D. Ermilov, L. Kupchenko, M. Panov, A. Somov and M. Fedorov. “Data-Driven Body-Machine Interface for Drone Intuitive Control through Voice and Gestures”, Machine Learning Summer School (MLSS-2019), Skolkovo, Russia, Aug. 26 – Sep. 6, 2019
2. A. Menshchikov and A.Somov, “Morphing Wing with Compliant Trailing and Leading Edges for Unmanned Aerial Vehicles”, Topology Optimization – Theory, Methods and Applications, Lyngby, Denmark, 19-25 Jun. 2019
3. A. Menshchikov, N. Khromov, A. Korotin, A. Lange, A. Stepanov, E. Burnaev and A.Somov, “Esport Athletes and Players: Comparative Study”, Smart NanoMaterials 2018: Advances, Innovations and Applications (SNAIA-2018), Paris, France, 9-14 Dec. 2018
4. A. Menshchikov, D. Shadrin, A. Somov and M. Fedorov, “Artificial Intelligence in Distributed Autonomous Real Time Systems for Precision Agriculture”, MoNeTec-2018, Skolkovo, Russia, Oct. 2018
5. A. Menshchikov, I. Dranitsky, D. Ermilov, L. Kupchenko, M. Panov and A. Somov, “WILCO: Drone Instantaneous Control by Voice and Gestures”, IEEE Industrial Instrumentation and Measurement Technologies Conference, Houston, USA, May 13-15, 2018.
Head of Research Group on Signal Processing