We have close and well-funded collaboration with some of the best institutions in the world.
Our main international institutional research partners are:
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
- California Institute of Technology (CalTech)
- Newcastle University (power engineers)
Our main institutional Russian partners currently are:
- Melentiev Energy Systems Institute (Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences)
- V.A. Trapeznikov Institute of Control Sciences of the Russian Academy of Sciences
- Joint Institute for High Temperatures of the Russian Academy of Sciences (Moscow)
- National Research University “Moscow Power Engineering Institute”
Negotiations are under way to include other institutions.
In order to bring science and innovations to the industry, to better understand their needs and problems we closely work with energy companies from Russia and abroad. For now we signed 6 MoUs with:
- Jsc System Operator (SO UPS)
- Jsc Rosseti (Russian Grids)
- Jsc Federal Grid Company
- Jsc RAO ES (generation company)
- En+ (generation company)
- Korean Power Company (Kepco)
We are talking to a number of other energy and ICT companies in Russia and abroad.