Graduated from: Gubkin Russian State University of Oil and Gas, Department of Chemical and Environment Engineering
Research interests: Multitask learning, QSAR/QSPR studies, chemoinformatics, prediction of properties of organic compounds, profiles of activities of organic compounds, computational drug design
Thesis title: Data analysis and mathematical modeling for finding and developing new perspective drug candidates
1. Sosnina, E. A., Osolodkin, D. I., Radchenko, E. V., Sosnin, S., & Palyulin, V. A. (2018). Influence of descriptor implementation on compound ranking based on multiparameter assessment. Journal of Chemical Information and Modeling, 58(5), 1083-1093.
2. Submitted to Editorial Office, ACS Omega, Recommender Systems in Antiviral Drug Discovery,Ekaterina Sosnina, Sergey Sosnin, Anastasia Nikitina, Ivan Nazarov, Dmitry Osolodkin, Maxim Fedorov
1. Influence of descriptor implementation on compound assessment The Third International School-Seminar “From Empirical to Predictive chemistry”. Kazan, Russia. April 5-7 , 2018.
2. Recommender systems in antiviral drug discovery II Gen-Y Young Scientists Cross-Disciplinary Conference. Sochi, Russia. March13-17, 2019
1. Recommender systems for predicting the antiviral activity based on ViralChEMBL data 22nd European Symposium on Quantitative Structure-Activity Relationships. “Translational and Health Informatics: Implications for Drug Discovery”. Thessaloniki, Greece. September 16-20, 2018.
2. Comparison of recommender systems approaches for selection of antiviral candidates XXVI Russian National Congress “Man and Medicine”, Moscow, Russia. April 8-11, 2019
Head of Research Group on Signal Processing