Graduated from: Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology
Research interests: Quantum computing, Quantum algorithms
Thesis title: Tensor network methods for Hamiltonian minimization problems
1. Uvarov, A. V., Gavrilov, S. S., Kulakovskii, V. D. & Gippius, N. A. Stochastic and deterministic switches in a bistable polariton micropillar under short optical pulses. Phys. Rev. A 99, 033837 (2019).
2. Uvarov, A., Kardashin, A. & Biamonte, J. Machine Learning Phase Transitions with a Quantum Processor. arXiv:1906.10155 [cond-mat, physics:quant-ph] (2019).
3. Biamonte, J., Kardashin, A. & Uvarov, A. Quantum Machine Learning Tensor Network States. arXiv:1804.02398 [cond-mat, physics:quant-ph] (2018).
1. 62nd MIPT Scientific Conference. November 18-23, 2019, Moscow (Talk)
2. 5th International Conference on Quantum Technology. July 15-19, 2019, Moscow (Poster)
3. Inaugural Symposium for Computational Materials Program of Excellence. September 4-6, 2019, Skoltech (Poster)
Head of Research Group on Signal Processing