MSc programs educational tracks
Our MSc educational programs feature a number of tracks – educational specialization trajectories that give an opportunity to deepen knowledge and enhance skills in a specific field under an MSc program. Some of the tracks are designed in a network program format with CDISE academic partners (HSE, MIPT, MSU, SUAI, TUSUR).
MSc Data Science
- MLAI: Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence (also available jointly with MIPT)
- DIMMS: Data-Intensive Mathematical Modelling and Simulations
- QIP: Quantum Information Processing
- SLT: Statistical Learning Theory (jointly with HSE)
MSc Information Science and Technology
- IoT: Internet of Things (also availably jointly with SUAI and TUSUR)
- HPC: High-Performance Computing and Big Data
- ACN: Advanced Computing and Networks (jointly with MSU)
Find out more information about the tracks for MSc Data Science and MSc Information Science and Technology.