PhD student Positions in the Center for Computational and Data-Intensive Science and Engineering
Skoltech Center for Computational and Data-Intensive Science and Engineering (CDISE) aims at the conduction of cross-cutting interdisciplinary research driven by modern applications in the fields of computational and data sciences. CDISE has accumulated 7 research groups all with unique expertise in Russia and competitive at the world level in their prospective areas. There is a number of open PhD studentships in CDISE (with a very generous stipend!). The research areas include but are not limited to:
- Machine learning and Deep Learning
- HPC & Big Data solutions
- Data Management and Data Mining
- Molecular modelling and cheminformatics
- Next generation multiscale modeling
- Fast solvers for large scale / high-dimensional problems
- Efficient material design and quantum chemistry computations
To apply for a researcher/PhD student position in CDISE send your CV to:
The salaries & PhD stipends are very competitive!
The deadline is the 15th of October, 2017.
Please attach your CV, a motivation letter, 2 reference letters, and, if available, the results of English tests (TOEFL or IELTS) to your email.
Please indicate a potential supervisor to work with.