Summer School “INTEGRABLE MODELS IN STATISTICAL MECHANICS, LIMIT SHAPES AND COMBINATORICS”
will take place this year from July 31 to August 4, in St. Petersburg, Russia.
The venue of the event is the Euler International Mathematical Institute.
A Conference with the same title will follow the Summer School from August 7 to August 11, 2017.
We expect that a number participants of the School will stay over for the Conference.
The Summer School is organized for students and young researchers interested in combinatorics, probability theory and statistical mechanics.
Lecturers at the school are:
- Ivan Corwin (Columbia University, USA)
- Philippe Di Francesco (University of Illinois, USA)
- Nicolai Reshetikhin (UC Berkeley, USA; University of Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- Semen Shlosman (Centre de Physique Theorique, Universite Marsellie, CNRS, France)
- Fedor Smirnov (Sorbonne Universite, UPMC Univ Paris 06, CNRS, France)
Each lecturer will teach a 4 hour course. Discussions will follow the lectures.
The Conference will focus on
- The structure Gibbs measures in the thermodynamic limit and the limit shape phenomenon;
- Enumerative combinatorics and integrability;
- Discrete geometry, discrete holomorphycity and conformal invariance in statistical mechanics,
- Mathematically rigorous foundation of the Kardar-Parisi-Zhang scaling and the theory of random matrices;
- Connection between integrable systems, statistical mechanics, the geometry of moduli spaces and representation theory
and on related topics.
Nicolai Bogoliubov (Steklov Institute, St. Petersburg, Russia)
Luigi Cantini (Laboratoire de Physique Theorique et Modelisation, France)
Filippo Colomo (INFN Firenze, Italy)
Ivan Corwin (Columbia University, USA)
Philippe Di Francesco (University of Illinois, USA)
Kari Eloranta (University of Helsinki, Finland)
Vladimir Fock (Strausbourg Universite, CNRS, France)
Konstantin Izyurov (University of Helsinki, Finland)
Vladimir Korepin (SUNY Stony Brook, NY, USA)
Grigori Olshanski (Higher School of Economics & Skoltech, Russia)
Sanjay Ramassamy (Ecole normale superieure de Lyon, France)
Gus Schrader (UC Berkeley, USA)
Semen Shlosman (Centre de Physique Theorique, Universite Marsellie, CNRS, France)
Evgeny Sklyanin (University of York, UK)
Fedor Smirnov (Sorbonne Universite, UPMC Univ Paris 06, CNRS, France)
Ananth Sridhar (TU Berlin, Germany)
Jasper Stokman (University of Amsterdam, the Netherlands)
Travel and local expenses can be covered for participants without financial support, both for the Summer School and the Conference. Organizers will do what they can, but the amount of support is limited. So, if you have travel funds, we encourage to use them.
To participate in the Summer School and/or in the Conference please register at the web page of the event and indicate whether you need a financial support (travel, local or both):
We look forward to seeing you in St. Petersburg.
Program committee: Andrei Okounkov, Nicolai Reshetikhin, Stanislav Smirnov
Organizing committee: Andrei Pronko, Nicolai Reshetikhin, Peter Zograf
Administrative staff: Nadia Zaleskaya, Tatiana Vinogradova, Natalia Kirshner.