Our CEE industrial affiliate program is designed to facilitate knowledge transfer and foster discourse between academia and industry. This program provides an avenue for industry to contribute to and sustain research and training in Skoltech programs of interest. Industrial affiliate members can benefit from the following:
- Contact and discussions with faculty with state-of-art expertise on technical challenges.
- Use of specialty user facilities, including scanning probe microscopies (KFPM, AFM, SEM, TEM, LBIC), electrochemical and photochemical testing, electrochemical impedance spectroscopy (EIS), redox-flow and solar cell testing.
- Access to high-quality M.S. and Ph.D. graduate students and postdocs for full-time and internship recruiting.
- Advice on technical proposal preparation and collaboration on funded research.
- Email updates with press releases, news from our laboratories, and up-to-date information on research in progress.
- Participation with our Annual Workshop on Electrochemical Technologies that brings together selected experts in fields of materials science, computational modeling, and electrochemistry.
We are talking to a number of companies in Russia and abroad. For now we have signed a MoU with Systems for Microscopy and Analysis (SMA). Discussions are underway with TEEM, Tagras, Kamaz, Samsung and Bosch.
Past Skoltech Master Students have done internships at the following companies SMA, Nissan, Titan, InEnergy, Spectralaser, Gaspromneft NTC as examples.